Nursing Informatics is the strength that coordinates nursing science with different data and systematic sciences to recognize, characterize, oversee, and impart information, data, information, and knowledge in nursing practice. Nursing informatics bolsters medical caretakers, buyers, patients, the interprofessional medicinal services group, and different partners in their basic leadership in all jobs and settings to accomplish wanted results. This help is practiced using data structures, data procedures, and data innovation.
- Track 1-1 Trends in Health Informatics and Technology
- Track 2-2 Electronic Health Records
- Track 3-3 Telehealth/Telemedicine
- Track 4-4 Clinical Information System
- Track 5-5 Clinical Terminology